[rt-users] Apache Error

Shawn Jooste (CSP) csplist at gam.co.za
Thu Jul 1 06:02:47 EDT 2004

Hi,

I installed RT this week for the first time, and now I am experiencing some
problems. I can login, but while using the interface, I occasionally get an
error, I refresh the page and it works, but now I cant create a ticket.

The error is this:

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

----

Apache/2.0.49 (Fedora) Server at 192.168.0.175 Port 80

Any ideas as to where I should start looking?

Shawn