[rt-users] Re: Missing left nav in RT 3.2.0

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 5 05:17:49 EDT 2004

FYI,

Found a solution to this issue.

rt3/share/html/Ticket/Element/Tabs:
change line 34 to
my $current_toptab = "Search/Listing.html",

This makes the tabs re-appear. Not sure if this is a bug or not and its
probably not the most elegant way to fix this.

Thanks

Rik