[rt-users] Can\'t load Perl file: /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl Low on time with this one

Christopher Welsh chrisw at sjc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 5 22:56:57 EDT 2004

Oh, forgot to mention. I tried this (below)from the faq but no luck

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Chris

> Can't call method "handle_request" on an undefined value at
> /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line 170.

Bruce Campbell answers:

Having run into this just recently, you probably have an old DBI.pm from a previous version of perl lying around.

It's also been reported
<http://web.archive.org/web/20030415214945/http://www.masonhq.com/docs/faq/#i_get_this_with_a_custom_handler>
that having

PerlFreshRestart On

in your Apache config can also cause this. Make sure you have
PerlFreshRestart turned off.

--
St Joseph's College Geelong
135 Aphrasia Street, Newtown, Victoria, 3220
E-mail: chrisw at sjc.vic.edu.au
WWW: http://www.sjc.vic.edu.au

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the email message and any attachments from your system.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by mistransmission.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of St Joseph's College, Geelong +61 3 5226-8100.
Whilst we use software to detect viruses we exclude all liability for the presence of any virus or alike in any email message or attachments.