[rt-users] Issues with LWP

John rt_mail_lists at no1.net.au
Wed Jul 7 22:45:30 EDT 2004

G'day, I am battling with dependencies...

Mandrake 8.1
Apache 1.3.31 with mod_perl statically installed
Perl 5.8.3

So much seems to hang off LWP, I am tempted to force an install on LWP
and hope the other dependancies will install...but I do not know the
consequences of such action...
The error I get is as follows:
live/apache-listing....Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//)
at ../blib/lib/File/Listing.pm line 77.
Use of uninitialized value in split at ../blib/lib/File/Listing.pm line 91.
live/apache-listing....FAILED test
5
        Failed 1/8 tests, 87.50% okay

Anybody experience the same problem? or even a gut feeling
recommendation? I am not very good with Perl and mod_perl, hence I have
struggled enormously... I guess what I am saying is if I dig myself into
a hole, I usually have no choice but to re-install *nix and start from
scratch, getting tired of that though...

Thank you to anybody who takes the time to contemplate this dilema with
LWP and to those who have helped me previously, it's because of you I am
still trying after a week to get an RT install working.

Kind regards,

John