[rt-users] RT 3.2 Database upgrade scripts

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Thu Jul 8 06:12:50 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 16:14 -0400, Vivek Khera wrote:
> On Jul 7, 2004, at 5:04 AM, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
>
> >   My main problem (which is not new to RT) is a couple of perl Modules
> > that don't build with perl -MCPAN -e shell:
> >
> >    Module::Build and Log::Dispatch
> >

> sure they do.  what's the error you encounter?

I'm pretty sure they don't.

You don't do:

   perl Makefile.PL
   make
   make test
   make install

You do:

   perl Build.PL
   ./Build
   ./Build install

And what's worse, they don't respect destination install directories
(everything else installed properly into ~/.perl/, while I had to move
around directories for these two).

All I did was to use rt's script to install dependencies using cpan.

Rui