[rt-users] How Do I create Timed Scrips?

nhuisman-rtmail3704 at emailservice.com nhuisman-rtmail3704 at emailservice.com
Fri Jul 9 16:04:59 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I'm interested in creating a scrip that activates based on some time.
For example a scrip that activates and sends a user an update on their
ticket every 48 hours.  I have seen an example on fsck that used the
crontab module to send different messages back to the user based on the
time of day but couldn't see how to extend that into something that
actually sends out emails every X hours to the user for their ticket.
Please let me know if this is possible, Thanks

Nathan