[rt-users] custom field --> Results: error message

Jens Porup jens at cyber.com.au
Mon Jul 12 01:02:05 EDT 2004

G'day,

When I create a new ticket in a queue that has a custom field called 'state',
and then I try and choose a value for that field and Save Changes, the Results
mesage is as follows:

Results

  * state Resolved changed to Incoming Cancelled
  * Custom field value Resolved could not be found for custom field state

No matter which of my five values I choose, I always get this message, where
"Custom field value $old_value could not be found...." is the second line.

What does this mean?

Thanks,

Jens