[rt-users] Problems with Updating Ticket via Jumbo

Derek Buttineau derek at csolve.net
Tue Jul 13 16:40:51 EDT 2004

Okay this is a bit odd of a problem..

First software:

Apache 2.0.50
mod_perl 1.99_14
RT 3.2.0

-Adding just a comment via Jumbo works fine, no issues, page returns
with a status message indicating what was done (as expected)
- Changing the queue on a ticket + adding a comment works on both
pieces, however no status message is returned, it just returns to the
Jumbo screen
- Changing the Owner on a ticket + adding a comment works for the change
of ownership but the comment content is lost

I haven't checked if any other combination causes issues, I will also
check a similar coniguration except using FastCGI in a short while.

Just thought I should mention it in case it's a potential bug.

--
Regards,

Derek Buttineau
Internet Systems Developer