[rt-users] RTx::Shredder to delete old tickets

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Jul 14 07:40:15 EDT 2004

		Hello.
OO API allow delete any RT object.

No script (rtx-shredder) is not full featured.
You can easy comment out Limit(FIELD => 'Status', VALUE => 'deleted') or
add another Limit condition.

If you want delete more then 1k tickets at once you need much memory. I
had big memory footprint with 20k tickets, because of it I did step by
step wiping out. I'll fix this problem next release.

				Best regards. Ruslan.