[rt-users] rt-mailgate error

Philip Shon crazypheel at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:47:34 EDT 2004

I am receiving an error whenever I send in a message to rt-mailgate.  I ran
the following command (Note: "spamcop" is my email message for testing
purposes):

cat spamcop | /usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --action correspond --url
http://X.XX.XXX.XXX --debug --queue General

The ticket IS created in RT, but I receive the following message in the
console:

Connecting to http://X.XX.XXX.XXX/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway at
/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate line 444, <> chunk 1.
Inside Unless
Should have added value
ok
Ticket: 153
Queue:
Owner: Nobody
Requestor:
RT server error.

The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It
said:

Inside Unless                                        <====== (This is my
problem)
Should have added value                      <====== (This is my problem
ok
Ticket: 153
Queue:
Owner: Nobody
Requestor:

I have determined that the two lines (indicated by the arrows) is the cause
of the error.  I went into rt-mailgate to locate the source of the message
and found that the whole lower block is contained in "$content", but I can't
seem to find where the lines "Inside Unless" and "Should have added value"
have been inserted into "$content".

Any thoughts?

-Phil Shon