[rt-users] Change Home display

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Wed Jul 14 17:35:34 EDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 01:34:29PM -0700, Dennis Lattka wrote:
> Got it! I had to edit /path/to/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyRequests. Was
> able to change it to only select one queue in the "10 newest unowned
> tickets..."
> Thanks Michael. Got me set on the right track. Although I didn't have to
> copy it over to from /share/ to /local/. My /local/html/ is empty.

You *should* copy it to the local directory. It intentionally starts
out empty. It is for your local modifications. The changes you made to
the shared directory will be blown away at your next upgrade.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"