[rt-users] Blank Comment

Leon rt at tux.datalink.co.za
Fri Jul 16 15:13:14 EDT 2004

I have done a dump of my database.
Then I did an  "Alter table ... Type = InnoDB;" for each table in my
database.
i did a commit.
I restarted the MySQL.
I still have the same problem as below.
I then proceeded to do an update of  RT3.2.1 ( which was successful)
And I still have the problem.

Is there some way I can check if my MySQL does have the correct support
for InnoDB tables ?
Is there something that I missed ?

Regards
Leon