[rt-users] Per-transaction reply/comment with quoting

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Mon Jul 19 12:18:59 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 12:14:32PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > I guess I thought ModifyTicket included some of the other rights, based
> > on the description in the manual (and the behavior -- I was perfectly
> > able to comment and reply, those links just didn't appear).
> >
> > Is this a bug?
>
> yes. bounce it to rt-bugs?

As implied by my other reply, I'd rather see the reply/comment
abilities get separated from the ModifyTicket right. I'd consider that
more of a bug and might make things easier for people who want to
allow editing of custom fields by self service.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"