[rt-users] Install of RT on FreeBSD

Jon Krause data2 at cablespeed.com
Wed Jul 21 11:39:18 EDT 2004

Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 5:55 PM
Subject: [rt-users] Install of RT on FreeBSD

: I've just done my first attempt at an install of RT on FreeBSD.  I
: installed it by using the www/rt3 port.  Apache is all setup correctly
: and I've pointed DocumentRoot to /usr/local/rt3/share/html but when I
: open up the page in a browser I see this:
:
<snip>:

: I suspect something is not working with my mod_perl.  Does anyone have
: any ideas?  Thank in advance for any replies.
:
: -----------------------------
: +Andy Baran ................................... abaran1 at depaul.edu
: +DePaul Computer Security Response Team.http://security.depaul.edu

Andy, a couple of questions:

    What version of FreeBSD?
    What version of RT?
    (probably more questions after the answers to these...)

This may be more of a FreeBSD install issue than an RT issue.  My expirences
installing RT on FreeBSD 4.9/4.10 have been relativly painless.  Feel free
to move this "off-line" and respond directly.

Best,
Jon Krause