[rt-users] LWP::UserAgent error 'robot/ua-get' and 'local/http-get' failed

Alan Baker abaker at cliquecom.com
Wed Jul 21 12:05:17 EDT 2004

I have enclosed my error info and hosts file configurations. This problem
seems like a hostname resolution problem. I have scoured news groups without
finding the correct resolution. What is entailed to configure the /etc/hosts
file to resolve to the hostname?

--Alan

-
-

>From the CPAN prompt I type:
$ look LWP::UserAgent
$ pwd
$ /usr/local/cpan/build/libwww-perl-5.800/
$ cd t
$ ./TEST -v robot/ua-get.t

Hosts:

127.0.0.1 localhost
192.168.10.50 csr-rt01 loghost
192.168.10.51 csr-rt02
192.168.1.52 csr-rt03

Error:

robot/ua-get....1..8
Will access HTTP server at http://csr-rt01:32790/
HTTP Server terminated
not ok 1
not ok 2
not ok 3
ok 4
Terminating server...
not ok 5
ok 6
not ok 7
ok 8
FAILED tests 1-3, 5, 7
Failed 5/8 tests, 37.50% okay
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail Failed List of Failed