[rt-users] Cannot edit group rights

Richard skromny at zoznam.sk
Fri Jul 23 09:55:22 EDT 2004

manual says:

To grant queue rights to a group:
click Configuration -> click Queues -> click the name of the queue -> click
Group Rights in the left side navigation bar -> select right(s) from the
New rights listbox next to the correct group(s) -> click the Submit button
at the bottom of the page

in my installation a can go to "-> click Queues -> click the name of the
queue (General) -> click Group Rights in the left side navigation bar -> "
and I can see only three "chapters" (system groups, rules, user defined
grooups - sorry - it is translate only, i have czech GUI) and I CAN NOT
grant queue rights to a group. I have defined some groups which are not
disabled...

version of RT is 3.2.1, but the same probem was in 3.0.11 too...

Can somebody say me what I am doing wrong???

thanks...

Richard

Zviditeľnite svoju firmu na Internet-e!
http://www.zoznam.sk/card/info