[rt-users] Queue/rt-mailgate Error Report

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Tue Jul 27 08:16:31 EDT 2004

Hello rt-users,

I seriously need help with rt, so that requests can go into the rt
queues again.

My Setup:

rt-3.2.1
Apache-1.3.31
modperl1
FreeBSD

Pertinent:

DB imported from rt-2.0.15

Errors:

I have set logging to 'error' just to see if I can get any details that
can assist me to find out why mail to RT queues do fail.

Interestingly, a clean install of rt-3.2.1 on another test box accepts
mail without any problem.

While still stuck with the problem that my RT queus don't accept mail, I
see the following error in rt.log, as well as my web server logs:

[root at ns2]#less rt.log
[Tue Jul 27 11:40:45 2004] [crit]: Trying to check RT::Queue rights for
an unspecified RT::Queue (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Principal_Overlay.pm:
355)

When interpreted, what does this mean?

Besides that, I believe I have put all the required rights to Groups,
but I am still stuck:

 121$ ./rt-mailgate --action correspond --queue cs --url http://rt.wananchi.com/ --debug