[rt-users] RT Stats Package questions

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Tue Jul 27 16:14:17 EDT 2004

Hi,

    We are using rt-3.2.1 right now and I need to install the RT stats
package for our users. I have read the readme and the wiki page on it
and realise all i have to do is drop the files in /opt/rt/local but I am
worried that some of the changes in 3.2.1 or future will be missed
because the Stats package overrides Record.pm and Ticket_Overlay.pm. I
don't want to try and figure out what differences should be there and
what ones shouldn't so what is the recomened use of the stats package?

John