[rt-users] SelfService Help

Ben Fineman bfineman at internet2.edu
Wed Jul 28 13:26:06 EDT 2004

Good afternoon,

We are in the process of rolling out RT for our organization, and I had a
couple of questions. We would like to restrict access to limit SPAM
(although I know the SpamAssassin can run on top of it too) in the following
way: internal users would have non-staff accounts that would allow them to
email in and open tickets that way. External requestors (ie, those with
emails not set up as users) would need to submit requests using a web form.
It is setting up this form that I need help with. I have read that there
exists something called SelfService which might help me with this, but I'm
unsure how to set it up. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Apologies if this has been covered; I can't get any search results from the
archive.

Thanks,
Ben

/*-----------------------