[rt-users] Odd Problem - Cannot view users from configuration...

Susan Keaney smk at axiom-capital.com
Wed Jul 28 16:34:35 EDT 2004

I am having an odd problem where I am unable to view any users within rt
from the configuration panel.  I just upgraded RT from 3.0.7 to 3.2.1
and the problem remained.  What happens is I try to go to Configuration
-> Users -> Select User.  This brings up the search page.  No matter
what I put in the search box, no users are returned.  I am still able to
log in, though, so I know at least my account still exists.  Also, I
created a new user and I am able to log in as this new user.  The
problem began after the machine crashed and we had to fsck a number of
the partitions.  I'm not sure where to even begin looking for the
problem though.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Susan M. Keaney