[rt-users] Stats problem with RT3.2.1

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Fri Jul 30 09:01:39 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 07:16:11AM -0500, Bryan Pennington wrote:

> I disabled the mod_j2k so those errors went away. However I still get:
>
> [notice] child pid ##### exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
>
> Everytime I try to create a graph.

You still haven't told us if you are using mod_perl or fastcgi to run
RT. What version of Perl? What exact versions when you say "the
latest" GD and GD::Graph?

> Is someone else using Stats3 successfully with RT 3.2.1?

Yup, I am and I'm sure Kelly and Rik are also. I'm running on FC1, RT
3.2.1, httpd-2.0.50, perl-5.8.3, mod_fastcgi-2.4.2, gd-2.0.17 and GD
2.11.

> Can someone tell me how to test the Chart script from the command line to
> determine if it's my web server or Chart itself? I tried to cut and paste
> from the html source with no luck.

There should be a test script included in either the statistics
distribution or the GD distribution itself. At least one of those had
it at some point.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"