[rt-users] CGI Execution without Mason

christopher.l.hood at verizon.com christopher.l.hood at verizon.com
Fri Jul 30 11:14:50 EDT 2004

I have RT installed and working great, except for the fact that I need
to have cgi scripts in my cgi-bin and in children directories of cgi-bin
that are NOT put thru mason, but run as they would if I didn't have RT
installed.

I have perl scripts that do not return webpages but do return data, that
I don't want RT / Mason evaluating. Just perl which is the language of
choice.

I tried simply bracketing my entire script with <%perl></%perl> tags
however because mason sends a new page header and content-type this is
screwing up my script output.

So anyway to do this would be great.

Chris Hood
Investigator Verizon Global Security Operations Center
Email: christopher.l.hood at verizon.com
Desk: 972.399.5900

Verizon Proprietary

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information
that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for
the use by the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in
error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or
attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the
information therein.  If you have received this message in error please
notify the sender immediately and delete the message.