RT required module has vanished from CPAN (was: [rt-users] Problems with Fedora core 1)

Max Bowsher maxb at ukf.net
Tue Jun 1 12:54:41 EDT 2004

Robert Mortimer wrote:
> I am installing RT on a FC1 machine.
>
> I have installed the stock MySQL-server RPM
> I have compiled Apache 1.3.31 & Mod perl mod_perl-1.0-current as per
> instructions
> I cave configured RT
>
> Now the problem
>
> perl sbin/rt-test-dependencies --with-mysql --with-modperl1 --install
>
> downloads all the perl modules I need bar 1 HTML::FormatText
>
> This module is listed as missing.
> I have tried a CPAN shell install and have searched CPAN but have been
> unable to find this module.
> Is this module still available? Has someone got a copy?

The module seems to have vanished off CPAN. I have no idea why, or how to
find out why.
If no one else on this list knows why, perhaps someone should email the
author.

Anyway, I googled on the filename of the last I had, and found a mirror at:
ftp://ftp.se.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/distfiles/HTML-Format-2.03.tar.gz

Max