[rt-users] [Rt-announce] A brief update on what we've been working on

Jim Rowan jim.rowan at starcore-dsp.com
Tue Jun 1 12:55:46 EDT 2004

> Subject: [rt-users] [Rt-announce] A brief update on what we've been
> workingon

> ... As of 3.4, custom fields can now apply to Ticket comments and
> correspondence, users and groups.

Will that mean that each (comment/correspondence) transaction can have
an individual value for a particular custom field?  We need to classify
the timeworked for each transaction in terms of billable/not, and thus
want a "per transaction" custom field in which to do it.  This sounds
like what we need!

Thanks for the summary, by the way -- VERY useful to know what might be
coming down the road.

Jim