[rt-users] Looking for more documentation on RT3's mailgate...

Peter Losher Peter_Losher at isc.org
Thu Jun 3 19:56:04 EDT 2004

On Thursday 03 June 2004 04:52 pm, Michael Loftis wrote:

> The URL is passed to LWP::UserAgent so if you've got SSL support built into
> your LWP (usually so) you can use https, as for auth you can use
> username:password at host form of the URL.

Thanks!

So based on this - I should create a RTMail user in RT, complete w/ a "local"
password, and the ability to comment/reply to messages, and then change the
--url tag to something like "https://RTMail:f00bat@<host>/rt3/"

How with that affect incoming messages - will it have any new tickets it
creates set the requestor to RTMail or the original email address of the
sender?

-Peter
--
Peter_Losher at isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"