[rt-users] Re: Email Issue

Asif Iqbal iqbala at qwestip.net
Sat Jun 5 13:48:12 EDT 2004

seph wrote:
> > I am noticing my emails from RT is coming to owners and requestors as
> > the email address of the queue and as the email address (not exist) of
> > the httpd owner which is www in my case.
>
> RTFM this has been covered countless times. (trusted, sender, header)

This is how it is setup in my RT_SiteConfig.pm file

Set($RTAddressRegexp , '^rt\@mydomain.net$');
Set($CorrespondAddress , 'RT::CorrespondAddress');
Set($CommentAddress , 'RT::CommentAddress');

I am using the default scrip/templates for AutoReply and Corresponds.
When I try to search the ML I get this

Achtung!
We're in the middle of recovering from emergency maintenance.
Unfortunately, you're looking for a file that hasn't been put back in
place yet. If you've got questions or concerns, please contact
jesse at bestpractical.com.

Can anyone else please suggest anything else to fix it?

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu