[rt-users] Anyone going to fix RT::Interface::Email::Filter::SpamAssassin

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sun Jun 6 05:36:00 EDT 2004

--On Saturday, June 05, 2004 01:05 -0400 Jesse Vincent
<jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 04:05:38PM -0600, Michael Loftis wrote:
>>
>> Anyone?  OR am I just SOL if I actually want to protect my queues with
>> SA?
>

> I posted a pre-filter a while ago and actually here at Best Practical,
> we've been much happier filtering out spam _before_ it gets anywhere
> near RT.

Yeah we do a lot of frontline stuff too, I just don't want to complicate
the injection process any.  It's a pain in the butt to shell out to pass
off messages via 'spamassassin' or 'spamc/spamd'.

I'll dig back in the archives but i guess that's going to be the only way
is to write some script around spamc.  Last time I did this though you had
to run the damned message through SA 2x if you wanted header changes done
because spamc wouldn't give an exit code AND header munching.  I'm hoping
someone got out the clue bat and fixed that one.

--
Undocumented Features quote of the moment...
"It's not the one bullet with your name on it that you