[rt-users] magic search box & relative URL's

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Mon Jun 7 13:06:02 EDT 2004

So, when users of our RT instance do a search using the magic search box, say a
queue name, the URL that gets returned is:

https://<rt_site>/index.html?q=<search_string>

This makes things like the bulk update "Update all these tickets at once" fail,
because the link is a relative one.  I've checked, and I'm pretty sure this
isn't due to some local customization I've made.  Of course, I could *make* a
local customization to handle that (changing

wouldn't be that hard) -- however, I was wondering if anyone else had problems
with relative addressing, here or other places.

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group
Tufts University