[rt-users] Are debian testing packages ok?

Stephen Quinney stephen at jadevine.org.uk
Tue Jun 8 05:15:24 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 06:44:36PM +0200, Marco Marongiu wrote:

> In the latest days I believe I saw some rumours about rt3 packages for
> debian testing were broken. So, for the moment, I pinned those packages
> on my RT-server and they are not being upgraded any more for the moment.
>
> I would like to know if they are ok, so that I can upgrade them as well.

As far as I am aware (and I'm one of the package maintainers) there is
nothing wrong with the rt3 packages in Debian (testing or
unstable). If anyone has found a bug they should report it, rumours do
not help anyone. You can always check for bugs in the request-tracker3
package by going to http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ and using the form
on there.

I hope that answers your question.

Stephen Quinney