[rt-users] Question/Problem with Scrips/Templates

ann at drop.2organize.com ann at drop.2organize.com
Tue Jun 8 08:27:07 EDT 2004

Jesse wrote:

> There's also a search tool linked from lists.bestpractical.com.

Hi Jesse,

http://lists.bestpractical.com/lists/ content:

"Achtung!
We're in the middle of recovering from emergency maintenance.
Unfortunately, you're looking for a file that hasn't been put
back in place yet. If you've got questions or concerns, please
contact jesse at bestpractical.com."

This message has been there for at least a month, because when I saw it
for the first time I read the news, and then there was an explanation of
a break-in which had only been about two days before.

- Ann