[rt-users] Question about query cc field search

Betty Shaw bshaw at corefa.com
Fri Jun 11 11:41:00 EDT 2004

Hi,

We are currently using RT 3.0.10 to track email correspondence between
users at work.  However, we run into a problem where when we do a query
to search the default cc field or admincc field, it does not work.  But
the search for requester field is working fine.  All other queries for
the default fields as well as the custom fields are working fine for
us.   Just wondering if anyone has experience a similar issue with the
default cc field search issue, and how can we resolve this issue as well.

We able to query the database to get the information we want, but not
sure why it does not work in RT query page.

Thanks,
Betty Shaw