[rt-users] a little confused...

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Mon Jun 14 11:27:56 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 05:21:34PM +0200, Fernando Claros wrote:
> Hi, i am still a bit confused about a couple of things:
>
> -          What is the difference between Unprivileged and Everyone?

Everyone is the superset of Privileged and Unprivileged
users. Everyone is just that, every user in the system.

> -          Is there any difference between Privileged and Staff Member?

Programmatically, not really. Privileged users are what you make of
them. Most people use them as their internal staff and use
unprivileged users as the customers.

Have a look at http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?PrivilegedUsers
and http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Rights.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"