[rt-users] Help w/ WebExternalAuto: all users are created in the Privileged group

Aldrin Martoq amartoq at dfi.uchile.cl
Tue Jun 15 06:37:46 EDT 2004

Hi,

	I'm trying to authenticate users through Apache's
libapache-mod-auth-pam and I also set WebExternalAuto for autocreation
of missing accounts.
	This works fine, except that all new users are created under the
privileged group instead of the unprivileged group.
	I looked for any configuration option, try to Overload
User_Overload.pm, but it seems that code didn't execute... Nothing
worked, or I don't know what to change. Google web & groups didn't help.

	Is there any way of setting the default group for new auto-created
webusers to Unprivileged or another one?

MySetup:
	Debian 3.0 woody (stable)
	apache-1.3.26
	libapache-mod-auth-pam 1.0a7

	perl 5.8.4 compiled locally,  prefix=~user/local/
	rt-3.0.11 compiled locally, prefix=~user/local/

	VirtualHost using fastcgi:
	ScriptAlias     /foo/ ~user/local/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/

	<Location /foo/>
                AuthType Basic
                AuthName "Log on"
                require valid-user