[rt-users] error setting user

Cerion Armour-Brown cerion at open-works.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 16:25:43 EDT 2004

Hi,
I'm getting an intermittent error when trying to set an initial user from
'Nobody':
"Can't call method "Delete" on an undefined value at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/
Ticket_Overlay.pm line 3112"

I've seen similar reports regarding 3.0.7 and postgresql, but I'm running
rt1.0.10 with mysql4.0.18, apache2.0.48, fastcgi.

Anyone else getting this?

Had a quick look at the code, and wondering if this hack would have any bad
effects on anything:
---
Ticket_Overlay.pm
line 3112
if ( defined $self->OwnerGroup->MembersObj->First ) {
  my ( $del_id, $del_msg ) = $self->OwnerGroup->MembersObj->First->Delete();
---
Seems to solve immediate problem, but worried that it'll have unwanted
effects...

Cheers,
Cerion