[rt-users] Re: [Rt-devel] Postgres Users: DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.00_06

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Tue Jun 22 07:49:30 EDT 2004

* Jesse Vincent:

> I've just uploaded DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.00_06 to CPAN. This release
> includes additional query-builder enhancements for PostgreSQL (and
> Oracle). One heavy test site reports a significant performance
> improvement across the board. I'd love to hear how folks do with this
> release.

The UTF-8 issue has been fixed (we had a similar bugfix in place for
quite some time).  Performance with RT 3.0.11 has improved noticeably
(I think, I failed to do before/after benchmarks).

Debian folks, beware: there's a new dependency on libwant-perl (not
yet in Debian, I might upload it later this week if nobody else does).

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: bigpond.com, di-ve.com, fuorissimo.com, hotmail.com,