[rt-users] Question on customizing the RT look

Shawn Guillemette sguillemette at metrocastcablevision.com
Tue Jun 22 13:19:58 EDT 2004

This sounds so simple I can't believe I'm asking it. However, not being
a perl head I'm not sure where to begin looking.

I want to make changes to the first page you see as you log in.  I want
to add our company logo to the top and possibly a few links too. I have
found that if I just replace the bplogo.gif with what I want then I can
get it to show however the image is messed with a little due to its
size. What I'm really looking for is the HTML code that I can change for
the site. I have a feeling that the HTML is generated by perl scripts.
Can someone point me in a direction? I don't care if you send me urls to
read just something to start off with.

I have been looking at html files with in the dir's and have had no
luck. Then again I could have missed it.

Thanks Shawn