[rt-users] Question on customizing the RT look

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Tue Jun 22 14:30:28 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 07:30:56PM +0200, Cerion Armour-Brown wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 June 2004 19:19, Shawn Guillemette wrote:
> > I want to make changes to the first page you see as you log in.
>
> Copy rt3/share/html/Elements/Header
> to 'rt3/local/html/Elements/' (make the dir if it doesn't exist)
> Edit your 'local' version.

In addition to the Header element you probably also want to modify the
Login element.

> Restart apache

You shouldn't need to restart for Mason changes. Mason should realize
the page changed and update it's cache.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"