[rt-users] 3.2.0rc1 bookmarked searches

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Tue Jun 22 17:04:03 EDT 2004

There used to be a way to bookmark custom queries.
Does this still exist in 3.2.0rc1?

I have a separate web app, in which it would
be really handy to create a link that opens
a new RT window with the results of a query
finding all tickets in a given queue that are open
and whose content contains a certain IP address.

If the query builder, which I really like,
could spit out the url for that, I could
cut-and-paste it into the other app.

Note that this has to be a parameterized query.
This would be cool, but not good enough:

    /Search/Build.html?SavedQuery=mycustomquery

So a long query, where the parameter is explicit,
is needed.  Or, a way to parameterize a saved
query (assuming I could activate the saved query as above.)

   bobg