[rt-users] Issue-Tracker

Kelly D. Lucas lucaskeli at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 24 15:59:59 EDT 2004

Someone has introduced another potential candidate into our group,
called Issue-Tracker, which was download from source-forge. The U/I
looks fairly simple and the product was easy to install.

http://issue-tracker.sourceforge.net/

So, I'm hoping to leveridge some of the experiences of users on this
group. Does anyone have any experience with Issue-Tracker, and why did
you select RT over it? I'm not experienced enough yet with either
product to make any definitive statements yet, but the evaluation is
proceeding.

I can obviously see that Issue-Tracker does not support a FAQ generator,
which is one feature I like about RT.

Any other comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

kdl

--
K.D. Lucas