[rt-users] RT Crash... possible bug? (/tmp directory)

Chad Scott chad at idworld.net
Thu Jun 24 18:46:48 EDT 2004

The files contain the RFC822 data for a message, as if it were about to
be written to an mbox.  I'll send you one privately if you really want
to see one.

I don't know what actions in RT generate temp files... it appears to be
a message (any message) coming into the system.

I'm using mod_perl, static within Apache.  The database is mySQL.

I'll do anything you'd like to help you nail it down.

Thanks for taking a look, Jesse.

Thanks,
Chad