[rt-users] RT Crash... possible bug? (/tmp directory)

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sat Jun 26 12:40:32 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 09:33:50AM -0700, Chad Scott wrote:
> I'm not a master hacker like yourself, but I hold my own.
>
> Point away and I'll do what I can.

Ok. so the first thing we want to do is figure out _which_ tempfile
is hanging around.  Have a look in lib/RT/EmailParser.pm and
lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm (particularly sub Gateway).  Each time RT
creates or asks to create a tempfile, log the name of that file and
where in the code it's creating it.   Once we know which tempfile isn't
being cleaned, then we can see how to whack it.