[rt-users] Obfuscate data in a ticket

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Tue Jun 29 08:32:05 EDT 2004

In the left of all transactions in ticket's history anchor mark '#'
For eg:
http://support.acronis.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=54472#txn-409048
It's link for ticket #54472 transaction #409048
Each trx consist from attachments on the right of history there is link
for all attachments marked as 'download(...)'
For eg:
http://support.acronis.com/Ticket/Attachment/409048/227508/
atachment id is #227508.

So you should get id of attachment from history page and change
'Content' field in Attachments table for record with that id.