[rt-users] CLI reporting times in GMT

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Mon Mar 1 08:29:14 EST 2004

I'm seeing some sporadic mention of timezone oddness on the list, but
nothing particularly concrete.  Browsing the web interface shows activities
correctly logged at times according to what I've set for it in
/opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm:

  $Timezone =  'US/Eastern';

But the CLI is displaying those same activities 5 hours later, i.e. in GMT
timestamps.  Anyone else seen this?  Bug or PEBCAK?

Adam

--
Our Father which art in heaven                                   <adam hirsch>
Stay there                                         <http://web.baz.org/~adam/>