[rt-users] Problem with international characters (germanumlau ts) RT 3.0.9

Lettenbauer, Thomas T.Lettenbauer at MBS42.de
Mon Mar 1 11:42:10 EST 2004

Hello Dirk,

it worked great, rebuilding mod_perl was the missing part.
Now the problem with international characters is solved!

Thank you very much
Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk Pape [mailto:pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de]
Sent: Freitag, 27. Februar 2004 10:21
To: Lettenbauer, Thomas; rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Problem with international characters
(germanumlauts) RT 3.0.9

Hello Thomas,

--Am Freitag, 27. Februar 2004 9:02 Uhr +0100 schrieb "Lettenbauer, Thomas"
<T.Lettenbauer at MBS42.de>:

> Upgrade to perl 5.8.3 from 5.8.0 did not help.
>
> Has anybody had this problem and has solved it?

did you rebuild mod_perl as well and restarted apache? Upgrade to perl
5.8.3 + rebuilding mod_perl *should* help definitely, which is my own
experience and which is documented throughout this mailing list.

Dirk.

Have you read the FAQ? The RT FAQ Manager lives at http://fsck.com/rtfm