[rt-users] RT3 FAQ?

No Spam nospam420 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 14:57:39 EST 2004

I've just started using RT and have a number of questions, a bunch of things that I want to get it
to do that I can't get it to do and think it ought to do and am not sure if I'm just not
configuring it right, or if these features don't exist.

But before I start asking these, I went to look for a FAQ.

--- rt-users-request at lists.bestpractical.com wrote:

> Before you ask your questions of the list, you should definitely go
> read the online docs at http://fsck.com/rtfm/ If you're running into a
> problem, it's likely that you're not the first person to hit it.

I think this FAQ is for RT2.  Is there an RT3 FAQ, or is this all that there is?

- Rich