[rt-users] CLI documentation

Craig Schenk murple at murple.net
Tue Mar 2 12:22:15 EST 2004

Is there any documentation on the RT3 CLI? I managed to import all my RT2
scrips and templates to RT3 and they worked unchanged, so the last hurdle in
the upgrade process is to update all our RT2 CLI scripts which use rt-admin to
use the RT3 CLI. The commandline help in the RT3/bin/rt tool helps some, but
it would be nice to have some sort of mapping from RT2 to RT3 CLI commands. I
can figure that out I'm sure, but there are some other issues. One big one is
an error I'm getting that I cant figure out from reading the Perl code. Any rt
command I try other than 'help' asks for a password and then gives an error.
I've tried various RT usernames and passwords which work with the web
interface but still get this error from CLI:

rt: Server error: Found (302)

Is there any documentation on the various error codes the CLI generates?