[rt-users] CLI documentation

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Tue Mar 2 18:07:45 EST 2004

I've got a fairly functional RT command-line based console tool that does
rapid assigning, priority setting, comment/replying, and queue switching.
While Jesse thinks it's silly, it's a hell of a lot faster than using w3m
to sort through 40 tickets in the morning.

If anyone's interested, I'll clean it up and put it up for comments...

Adam

--
Unless you count as felonies innocuous actions such as overturning  | adam@
coffee urns, putting mice in the bins of coffee beans at the A & P, | baz.org