[rt-users] Information regarding RT plus Fetchmail

pmessri at earthlink.net pmessri at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 2 18:41:37 EST 2004

Hi guys I would like to be able to download mail from a POP server and sent it to the rt-mailgate program. And when I am sending mail I would like to know also if that is possible to send through the POP server, or I can just use sendmail. (Sending mail is not the biggest problem, downloading is). If anyone has information on how to set that up, or know where I can find information please let me know.

Thanks,
pmessri at earthlink.net
Pedram