now rt3.0.9 Re: [rt-users] rt3.0.8 performance issues

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Wed Mar 3 19:51:04 EST 2004

one thing I caught in the FAQ is to serve images from a separate HTTP
server instance.  I just did that, and there seems to be a slight
speedup.  Qualitative, tho, and I recently did the 3.0.9 upgrade too, so
it might be a combination.

rick

--
Rick Rezinas
Unix Systems Administrator

When Gladstone was British Prime Minister he visited Michael Faraday's
laboratory and asked if some esoteric substance called `Electricity'
would ever have practical significance.
"One day, sir, you will tax it," was the answer.
					        	-- Science, 1994