[rt-users] RT corrupts binary attachments

Witold Koziel Witold_Koziel at kaplan.com
Thu Mar 4 11:07:25 EST 2004

I'm having similar problems with binary attachments. Apache restart
fixes the problem, but fix doesn't
last long, only the first few attachments are ok.
Is upgrading to RT 3.0.9 and Perl 5.8.3 the only solution?
Currently running RT 3.0.7_01, perl, v5.8.0 and Apache/1.3.29
mod_ssl-2.8.16
on RH Linux AS (2.4.9-e.3smp)

-Thanks,

Witek